FerriSeal is used as a sealant for metal compounds and alloys to protect from ultraviolet light, dust, abrasion, erosion and rust. FerriSeal is used for even coverage over large areas. It is progressively applied using a hand-held spray gun or brush to a range of thicknesses to provide a seamless finish and sets within a few hours.
If you are planning to order a 1000kg barrel, please phone us or contact us via the contact webform.
- Spray on application provides the shortest and most efficient application time
- Fast curing
- Extremely resistant to abrasion and corrosion
- Excellent resistance to temperature variations
- Allows for thicker coverage of areas
- Highly UV Resistant
- Extremely puncture resistant (over 850% elongation) and self-healing recovery properties
- Maintains robust protection even with the worst metal expansion or contraction
- Rust Sealant Solution
- Ideal for touch-ups, repairs and small surface areas
- Anti-Rust Applications
- Boating & Maritime
- Plumbing and Wet Areas
Ferriseal Quick Set is used for even coverage over large areas. It is progressively applied using a hand-held spray gun to a range of thicknesses to provide a seamless finish and sets within a few hours. Once applied, Ferriseal Quick Set becomes a completely waterproof, durable and highly flexible membrane strong enough to last for years in the harsh Australian climate.
*Colours available in the VersEseal Top Coat range