FerriSeal is used as a sealant for metal compounds and alloys to protect from ultraviolet light, dust, abrasion, erosion and rust. FerriSeal is used for even coverage over large areas. It is progressively applied using a hand-held spray gun or brush to a range of thicknesses to provide a seamless finish and sets within a few hours.
If you are planning to order a 1000kg barrel, please phone us or contact us via the contact webform.
- Spray on application provides the shortest and most efficient application time
- Fast curing
- Extremely resistant to abrasion and corrosion
- Excellent resistance to temperature variations
- Allows for thicker coverage of areas
- Highly UV Resistant
- Extremely puncture resistant (over 850% elongation) and self-healing recovery properties
- Maintains robust protection even with the worst metal expansion or contraction
- Rust Sealant Solution
- Ideal for touch-ups, repairs and small surface areas
- Anti-Rust Applications
- Boating & Maritime
- Plumbing and Wet Areas
Ferriseal Rapid Build is used as an initial coverage system over joins, penetrations and other substrate imperfections. As it dries slower than Quick Set, it is applied to surfaces with a brush, roller or spray system and facilitates the bonding of geotextile fabric to the surface to create a membrane. Quick Set is then often applied over the top to provide a seamless finish. Rapid Build can also be used as a two pack application for both residential and commercial purposes.
Ferriseal Quick Set is used for even coverage over large areas. It is progressively applied using a hand-held spray gun to a range of thicknesses to provide a seamless finish and sets within a few hours. Once applied, Ferriseal Quick Set becomes a completely waterproof, durable and highly flexible membrane strong enough to last for years in the harsh Australian climate.
- Dark grey