LRM Products provide a comprehensive range of leading edge products which have a wide range of commercial and industrial
applications in the fields of waterproofing building and civil construction, sewage treatment structures, corrosion prevention, anti-slip coatings, land sealing, water
storage and automotive coatings.
LRM Quality objectives are to:
- provide customers with consistent quality LRM products manufactured to an approved product specifications;
- meet our contractual obligations with a view to achieving customer satisfaction, reputation enhancement and repeat business/sales through the effective application of the Company Quality Management System;
- ensure that LRM products are manufactured to meet the specifications in the Product Data Sheets and in accordance with approved Production Methodologies;
- ensure that personnel have the appropriate licences and competencies to perform their assigned tasks and functions to the required standard;
- allocate resources to facilitate the manufacture of quality LRM products and associated sales, and delivery;
- implement and maintain an AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System;
- ensure all LRM personnel are familiar with the relevant Quality Management System policies, processes, procedures;
- ensure that Management and staff are kept abreast of changes in relevant standards, legislation and industry requirements; and
- audit the Quality System and review our performance and assess feedback from customers, with a view to continual improvement.
LRM Managing Director and Management are committed to maintaining consistent high standards of quality LRM products and services to customers and is committed to continual improvement and meeting the requirements and of the Quality Management System through the pursuit of our Quality Objectives. The Managing Director is committed to the communication, enthusiastic promotion and implementation of this policy. All staff are encouraged to strive to achieve quality outcomes in accordance with this policy.
Stephen Hurcom – Managing Director