- Boat deck construction or restoration
- Stairs and jetties
- Docks and pylons
- Hulls and tanks
- Metal and other surfaces
- Live export trade shipping
- Potable and waste water tanks
- Expands greater than the surface to which it is applied
- Protects surfaces and extends their surface life
- Highly flexible; dampens noise
- Applies to any shaped surface in confined spaces
- Prevents metal oxidisation and corrosion
- Increases safety on wet surfaces
- Developed specifically for marine applications
Boating & Maritime
VersEseal is an innovative highly flexible, application-specific sealant designed to make marine and boating surfaces water-tight and resistant to corrosion from constant sea salt exposure.
VersEseal marine seals are designed for long-term sealing of boats, decks, tanks and hulls and even the metal in jetties and pontoons.
Our Products are 100% Australian made, VOC Free (volatile organic compound free) and environmentally safe for our waterways.